North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

Hoyer Statement on Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal

Daily newsbrief journal for May 2012, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

Hoyer Statement on Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal

Postby admin » Thu May 31, 2012 4:53 pm

Hoyer Statement on Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013

WASHINGTON, DC - House Democratic Whip Steny H. Hoyer (MD) released the following statement today after the House passed the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013:
“I am pleased that Democrats and Republicans were able to come together today to pass a bipartisan intelligence authorization bill for Fiscal Year 2013. For the men and women of our intelligence services, who work diligently to prevent threats to Americans at home and abroad, this bill includes important measures to help them continue carrying out their missions over the coming year. I am proud of them and their incredible work, and we will continue doing all that we can to maintain an intelligence community that is well prepared, well coordinated, and that operates according to our highest standards of accountability. I also want to thank Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Dutch Ruppersberger for his hard work on this bill and on behalf of all those serving us in the intelligence community.”

Visit http://www.democraticwhip.gov/ for more press, floor and member resources.
admin
Site Admin

Return to May 2012