North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

dccc.org/Support-Ron-Barber

Daily newsbrief journal for April 2012, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

dccc.org/Support-Ron-Barber

Postby admin » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:48 pm

My name is Ron Barber, and I’m the Democrat running in the special election in the district that my friend Gabby Giffords represented in Arizona.

The next 48 hours are critical -- Tea Party Republican Jesse Kelly was nominated by Republicans on Tuesday to run against me in the special election.

Kelly is the same Tea Party candidate who came so close to defeating Gabby in 2010. He’s back with his plans to destroy Social Security and end Medicare. He'd even abolish the minimum wage.

The special election is just weeks away and we will need as much grassroots support as possible to defeat Jesse Kelly. Grassroots support was key to Gabby's victory in 2010, so we have set a goal to reach 1,000 new donors in the next 48 hours to show Jesse Kelly that we will not abandon middle class families. Can you help us reach this critical goal?

Contribute $3 or more to my campaign in the next 48 hours to help defeat Jesse Kelly >>

We've worked too hard and come too far to let Jesse Kelly go to Congress to kick the legs out from under the middle class. We simply can’t let Jesse Kelly finish Gabby's term in Congress.

Please help us send a powerful message that we have the momentum to win and contribute before the deadline.

http://dccc.org/Support-Ron-Barber

Many thanks,

Ron

Ron Barber
Democrat for Congress
admin
Site Admin

Return to April 2012