North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

The first quarterly FEC deadline of 2012 hits at Midnight To

Daily newsbrief journal for March 2012, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

The first quarterly FEC deadline of 2012 hits at Midnight To

Postby admin » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:57 am

We're just 1 day out from a big deadline in our mission to ensure the American dream is a reality.

The first quarterly FEC deadline of 2012 hits at Midnight Tomorrow. All eyes will be on Democratic Party fundraising totals to gauge our strength in these first consequential months of the election year. We must have a powerful response.

My friends at the DCCC are just $127,000 short of hitting their ambitious $2.5 million grassroots goal and showing the critics that our people-powered movement remains united and strong.

The stakes are too high to sit this one out -- Barack and I need you to stand with us.

Contribute $3 or more right now and your support will be matched 2-to-1 by a group of committed Democrats if it’s received before the critical March 31st FEC deadline.

If the Republicans take control, it’s going to be open season on Medicare benefits, women’s access to health care, and anything else that might give the middle class a leg up.

The only thing they might leave standing is special tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires.

We’ve been working day and night to ensure that the Middle Class has a fighting chance to succeed and let me tell you, the generosity and commitment of grassroots supporters like you is critical to our success.

Let’s show the world how hard we’re willing to fight to keep America moving forward.

$127,000 to go: Contribute right now and your support will be matched 2-to-1 by a group of committed Democrats if it’s received before the critical March 31st FEC deadline.
http://www.dccc.org/page/m/1d63cee8/1b5 ... 9557/VEsF/

I hope I can count on you to continue standing with the Democratic Party and to support our determined Members as they work for the American people and to win a Democratic Majority in the House in November.

On behalf of Barack and myself, thank you for your support.

Joe Biden
admin
Site Admin

Return to March 2012