North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

dccc.org/Fight-Back-2012

Daily newsbrief journal for March 2012, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

dccc.org/Fight-Back-2012

Postby admin » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:27 pm

In just 48 hours, Democrats will face their first and most critical test of 2012.

March 31st marks a quarterly Federal Election Commission deadline that the political world is watching closely. They want to know just how serious we are about taking on Republicans this November.

My friends at the DCCC are just $220,000 away from hitting a record-shattering $2.5 grassroots goal.

Contribute $3 or more to defeat Republicans before the FEC deadline and your gift will be matched 2-to-1 by committed Democrats >>

This fundraising deadline is particularly significant.

Since the year began, Republicans have waged some of the most extreme attacks against women’s health care I’ve seen in my lifetime.

Mitt Romney shamefully vowed to "get rid of" Planned Parenthood. Republicans in Congress think they can silence women in hearings about our own birth control coverage. And don’t get me started on Rush Limbaugh.

Once we hit the FEC deadline in 48 hours, that’s it. Both parties have to close their books and -- with the political world watching -- report their fundraising totals to the Federal Election Commission.

Let’s make sure this report puts Republicans on notice -- and shows them we won’t sit silent and let them walk all over our rights:

http://dccc.org/Fight-Back-2012

Thank you,

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Chair
Democratic National Committee
admin
Site Admin

Return to March 2012