North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

dccc.org/Stand-with-Us

Daily newsbrief journal for March 2012, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

dccc.org/Stand-with-Us

Postby admin » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:34 am

It seems every time women take one step forward, extremists try to push us back.

Here in America, Republicans have launched an all out attack on women’s rights. They’ve targeted women’s health care and are trying to roll back basic rights that most of us thought were won more than a generation ago.

My friend Nancy Pelosi and House Democrats are fighting back against the Republican attacks on women’s rights. And, they need your help.

They’ve set a goal of raising $2.5 million before the key end-of-quarter FEC deadline to show we will stand strong and united against the Republican attack on women’s rights.

Contribute $3 or more today and your gift will be matched dollar-for-dollar by Democrats committed to holding radical Republicans accountable >>

Republicans are on the wrong side of history, once again.

Women will never go back to the days where we could not control our own reproductive health care decisions – and we will not remain silent in the face of vicious misogyny and anti-women hate speech.

But, one thing I’ve learned is that rights never stay won. Each generation must stand up and fight to hold accountable those who would try to take our rights away.

Please stand with me, Leader Pelosi and House Democrats today:

http://dccc.org/Stand-with-Us

Thank you,

Madeleine Albright
admin
Site Admin

Return to March 2012