North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

I just recorded a special video message -- from a place you

Daily newsbrief journal for December 2008, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

I just recorded a special video message -- from a place you

Postby admin » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:53 am

I just recorded a special video message -- from a place you might recognize -- about this weekend's Change is Coming house meetings, and why you should join tens of thousands of your fellow supporters.

Watch the video and find a Change is Coming house meeting near you. Or host one yourself and invite your friends, family, and neighbors.

At the house meetings, you'll reflect on our campaign, discuss the future of this movement, and identify some ways to get involved in your community.

Meeting hosts will report back, and your feedback will be instrumental in guiding this movement through some important and unprecedented territory.

This grassroots organization has always been about more than an election. It's about transforming our country -- and we've only just begun.

With the enormous challenges we're facing at home and abroad, we have no choice but to continue working together. There's so much more we can do to help Barack bring change to America.

How we do that is up to you.

Watch the video and sign up to host or attend a house meeting this weekend:

http://my.barackobama.com/changeiscoming

I hope you'll continue to make history with us.

Thanks and happy holidays,

David

David Plouffe
Campaign Manager
Obama for America
admin
Site Admin

Return to December 2008