North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

I am here on the ground in Iowa, and I can tell you that thi

Daily newsbrief journal for December 2007, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

I am here on the ground in Iowa, and I can tell you that thi

Postby admin » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:52 pm

I am here on the ground in Iowa, and I can tell you that this race is simply too close to call.« Thread Started on Dec 5, 2007, 6:05pm » --------------------------------------------------------------------------------I am here on the ground in Iowa, and I can tell you that this race is simply too close to call. The 29 days between now and the caucuses will make all the difference for Iowa and the sprint through the rest of the early states. The crowds, the momentum, and the excitement are building as we approach these key early contests, and I know -- because I've known her for 16 years -- that Hillary will finish strong. She will win the nomination, provided we each do our part between now and then. For my part today, I promised Hillary that we would meet the $1.25 million fundraising goal she set for this week. I know $1.25 million sounds like a lot, but our opponents are ready to spend every last nickel they have to defeat our campaign. It's not going to get any easier. We have to be ready to respond. Your response has been tremendous so far, but what you do today is key to this election. Click here to contribute and help me keep my promise. +>> https://contribute.hillaryclinton.com/f ... ium=e&ta=0 I've seen firsthand the historic opportunity we have in the early states. I've met 90-year-old women -- born before they could even vote in this country -- who make an enormous effort to attend a campaign event just to shake the hand of the first woman who will be president. I saw the crowds brave the snow and the ice last weekend to get to the kickoff event for our Iowa Caucus Buddy program. I know Hillary was on the stump in Arkney, Iowa last week, winning over a standing-room-only audience and drawing sharp contrasts between her vision and those of her opponents. She's making me proud every single day. I know she'll do the same for you. I'll be working hard over the next 29 days to make sure Hillary succeeds. She is doing more and working harder than I have ever seen. All of us on the campaign are spending hectic days and nights giving our all to help her win the nomination. This is the stretch run. We need you to keep showing determination and commitment at this critical moment. Click here to contribute. There are only 29 days before the Iowa caucuses. +>> https://contribute.hillaryclinton.com/f ... ium=e&ta=0 Your support today is vital to our success. Please make a contribution and help us reach our goal. Sincerely, Patti Solis Doyle Campaign Manager Hillary for President P.S. There are just 29 days to go before the Iowa caucuses. The actions we take -- or don't take -- in the coming days will determine whether we win or lose in these early contests.
admin
Site Admin

Return to December 2007