North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

Thank you and congratulations. I am pleased to announce that

Daily newsbrief journal for December 2007, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

Thank you and congratulations. I am pleased to announce that

Postby admin » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Thank you and congratulations. I am pleased to announce that we have filed the petitions required to place John Edwards’ name on the New York Primary ballot.« Thread Started on Dec 6, 2007, 7:36pm » --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank you and congratulations. I am pleased to announce that we have filed the petitions required to place John Edwards’ name on the New York Primary ballot. Hundreds of supporters from all across the state pulled together to collect the thousands of signatures needed to make this happen...but we can't stop here. This Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Edwards supporters from across New York will be visiting New Hampshire and arriving on our campaign office doorsteps for a weekend full of canvassing. John Edwards will be in New Hampshire on Friday and Saturday to talk and meet with voters, so this is a great time to come volunteer in the Granite State. Sign-up to volunteer this weekend: www.johnedwards.com/nh/volunteer/signup If you can’t make it this weekend but want to learn more about other volunteer opportunities you can sign-up to join our Tuesday evening New Yorkers for Edwards organizing conference call. The call will be led by our New Hampshire senior staff and it’s a great opportunity for you to ask questions, connect with other New York supporters and learn more about how you can help us win in New Hampshire. Sign-up for the Tuesday at 8pm Conference Call: www.johnedwards.com/nh/events/oos/20071211-callny A critical component to our success in New Hampshire is going to be the dedication and hard work of our New York supporters. That’s why every day, and especially on the weekends, for the next 33 days we will work with you to find housing and transportation support so you can come volunteer and help us spread John’s message for change in New Hampshire. To make things even easier, if you are unable to travel to New Hampshire you can now phonebank right from your home, at any time. We recently unveiled a new website that has instructions for you to start making calls to New Hampshire voters from your own home. If you can’t make it to New Hampshire, you can sign-up to phonebak from home. Sign-up to phonebank from home: www.johnedwardsphonebank.com/index.php You and I both know that John Edwards is the candidate with the most comprehensive and bold plans for change – from his truly universal health care plan to his “College for Everyone” program. But you and I knowing is not enough. For the next 33 days we all need to work together to make sure that every New Hampshire voter also knows the details about John’s plans to take back our country. Sign-up to volunteer in New Hampshire and/or join Tuesday's New Yorkers for Edwards conference call: www.johnedwards.com/nh/events/oos/20071211-callny --Peter HatchSenior Advisor, John Edwards for PresidentNovember 8, 2007
admin
Site Admin

Return to December 2007