North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

The staff and volunteers at our campaign headquarters in Iow

Daily newsbrief journal for December 2007, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

The staff and volunteers at our campaign headquarters in Iow

Postby admin » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:40 pm

The staff and volunteers at our campaign headquarters in Iowa took a minute and cheered when I told them that you responded to my e-mail and helped us raise $55,000 online in just a few hours yesterday.« Thread Started on Dec 9, 2007, 12:09am » --------------------------------------------------------------------------------The staff and volunteers at our campaign headquarters in Iowa took a minute and cheered when I told them that you responded to my e-mail and helped us raise $55,000 online in just a few hours yesterday.And then they got right back to work. Everyone here is focused on winning the Iowa caucuses for John Edwards -- which are now just 27 days away.That's a lot of money in a short amount of time. But it means we still need to bring in another $120,000 over the next 24 hours so we can ramp up our ground game here in Iowa.Click here to help raise $175,000 for Iowa today.I wish you could be here, on the ground, to see for yourself everything we're doing to reach Iowa voters. I know that you would be here if you could, to help our outreach efforts by going door-to-door for John, or making phone calls and distributing flyers.But since you can't be here in person, you can support our efforts in Iowa by making a contribution today! Your financial support will allow us to print additional flyers to reach hundreds of thousands of people who are likely to participate in the caucuses, and help provide transportation for the thousands of volunteers going door-to-door and talking with voters across the state.Click here to help raise $175,000 for Iowa today.+>> http://johnedwards.com/r/48198/1277138/We are taking nothing for granted. The momentum is with us. You can feel and see and hear the enthusiasm for John -- and the determination of our staff and volunteers to make sure everything that can be done is done.That's why every dollar you give now can make the difference in what happens in Iowa. With just 27 days left, we need your help. Please take a moment and make a contribution today so we can meet the goal of raising $175,000 for Iowa.Click here to help raise $175,000 for Iowa today.+>> http://johnedwards.com/r/48198/1277138/I'm looking forward to sharing the great news that we achieved our goal of $175,000 with the staff and volunteers tomorrow.And this time, we'll take two minutes to cheer and celebrate -- before we get right back to work to win Iowa for John Edwards!Sincerely,--Jennifer O'Malley DillonIowa State Director, John Edwards for PresidentDecember 7, 2007
admin
Site Admin

Return to December 2007