North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

We must meet our moral test as Americans and pass on a bette

Daily newsbrief journal for December 2007, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

We must meet our moral test as Americans and pass on a bette

Postby admin » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:58 pm

We must meet our moral test as Americans and pass on a better world to our children. « Thread Started on Dec 29, 2007, 9:35pm » --------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you could be in Iowa with me right now, you would feel the incredible momentum behind our campaign. The crowds in Iowa are the largest I've ever seen -- and folks are responding passionately to our message of making sure that America rises again.But I need your help to turn that momentum into victory. If you've been waiting to make a financial contribution to our campaign, now is the time. Whether you can afford to give $100, $50, or $10, every dollar you give today will help us secure victory in Iowa, New Hampshire and beyond. The people of Iowa are standing up for our campaign. Will you stand with them today? Click here to make a contribution today+>> http://johnedwards.com/r/56465/1277138/ People in Iowa believe -- as I do -- that this election is the most important in a generation. I see an America rising where middle-class families are thriving, where our children can rise higher than their parents in an America where they can achieve things their parents never dreamed of. We must meet our moral test as Americans and pass on a better world to our children. But, to do that, we need a president who will stand up to the powerful interests that have taken over our government, a president who will fight every single day to give the American people their voice back, so we can have a strong middle class and build a better world for our children. That is why I am running -- and that is why I'm asking for your support right now at this critical time.Click here to make a contribution today+>> http://johnedwards.com/r/56465/1277138/Your contribution today -- no matter how large or small -- will make the difference in our ability to get our message of America Rising to the people of Iowa, New Hampshire and the other early states. Please, contribute any amount you can afford to give today.Thank you for your support.Sincerely,John EdwardsDecember 29, 2007
admin
Site Admin

Return to December 2007