North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

Our momentum in Iowa is real. Last night, an ABC News poll s

Daily newsbrief journal for November 2007, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

Our momentum in Iowa is real. Last night, an ABC News poll s

Postby admin » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:56 am

Our momentum in Iowa is real. Last night, an ABC News poll showed us leading by 4 points in the first-in-the-nation caucus state. « Thread Started on Nov 20, 2007, 8:25pm » --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Our momentum in Iowa is real. Last night, an ABC News poll showed us leading by 4 points in the first-in-the-nation caucus state. I'm also happy to report that in the past week you've donated enough money over the Internet to eliminate a day of traditional fundraising from my schedule. Thanks to more than 20,000 supporters like you, I can head back to Iowa to build on our momentum. In fact, you've been so generous that we're only about $250,000 away from freeing up a second day. Join your fellow supporters in taking the next step and help us reach this goal.I know we can do this, and I will invite one donor who participates in this effort to join me on the campaign trail for a day. I want you to see up close what you've helped create on the ground in Iowa. There's something special happening in Iowa right now. Make your first donation of $25 and you could see it first hand:https://donate.barackobama.com/reclaimadayWe have a lot to be thankful for this week. In less than a year we've created a national movement that will make history, and together I am confident we will change America. Thank you for everything you have done so far. But there are only 44 days until the Iowa caucuses, and we can't let up. Barack
admin
Site Admin

Return to November 2007