North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

I'm back on the ground in Iowa. Our campaign continues to at

Daily newsbrief journal for November 2007, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

I'm back on the ground in Iowa. Our campaign continues to at

Postby admin » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:56 am

I'm back on the ground in Iowa. Our campaign continues to attract a lot of attention« Thread Started on Nov 20, 2007, 8:26pm » -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm back on the ground in Iowa. Our campaign continues to attract a lot of attention as the media hears how much progress we're making, and the word is getting around. Chuck Todd, the political director for NBC, is hearing it. We caught him talking about the Biden campaign on this video -- he's hearing exactly what we're hearing: with six weeks to go, we're picking up support everywhere we go.Click here to watch the video and rush $15 or $25 to the campaign today.+>> http://www.joebiden.com/buzzThere are only 44 days to go before the first votes are cast in Iowa and we're seeing more and more support here every day. We're going to shock the political world on January 3rd, but we can only do it with your help. Now's the time to make your first online contribution to the campaign and join the thousands of supporters making all of this possible. Please act today so we can reach out to even more voters in these final six weeks.Click here to watch the video and rush $15 or $25 to the campaign today.Thank you,Joe Biden
admin
Site Admin

Return to November 2007