North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

Raising America’s Consciousness for Peace « Thread Started o

Daily newsbrief journal for August 2007, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

Raising America’s Consciousness for Peace « Thread Started o

Postby admin » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:08 pm

Raising America’s Consciousness for Peace « Thread Started on Aug 7, 2007, 5:07am » --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Encinitas: Raising America’s Consciousness for Peace - A Special Brunch with Dennis & Elizabeth KucinichEVENTS Submitted by Chip on July 22, 2007 - 12:41pm. Democratic Candidates VENUE: Chopra Center for Living Encinitas, CA 92024 read at source> http://www.democrats.com/node/13736starts: 08/12/2007 - 11:00amends: 08/12/2007 - 2:00pmThe newly opened Chopra Center for Living is a harmonious setting to meet presidential candidate and champion of peace, Dennis Kucinich and his wife, Elizabeth.Here is a rare opportunity to see the first and only estate in the world designed and built according to Deepak Chopra’s philosophies. Well-known leaders from the spiritual and progressive community and other celebrities will be among the guests and entertainment.In each room and courtyard of the Center, guests will experience Conscious Cuisine” and inspiring entertainment. Presidential Candidate, Congressman Dennis Kucinich will discuss his plans for making peace the guiding principle of his presidency and how all of us can be a part of that vision.With the harmonious Chopra Center as a backdrop, guests will have the opportunity to meet our next President and First Lady. Plenty of time is allotted for guests to personally ask Dennis questions.I, Jeeni Criscenzo, am working for the Kucinich for President 2008 campaign. This is like a dream come true for me -- to be putting all of my experience and energy into getting my hero, Dennis Kucinich, elected.I don't use "hero" lightly. On the issues that really matter, Dennis stands apart, as the one with the courage to take the side of what's best for the people. He's right there where it counts, against the war and the Patriot Act, for healthcare without HMOs, fair trade - not free trade, and marriage equality. He introduced H. Res 333 to impeach Cheney and says we should re-open the 9/11 investigation. As President, Dennis Kucinich would create a Department of Peace and he won't jump on the neo-con bandwagon to attack Iran! Mark your calendar for this healing and inspiring opportunity to provide our only genuine Peace Candidate with the financial edge he needs to win this critical election.Proudly Hosted by: Azim Khamisa, Bree Walker, Blase & Theresa Bonpane, Fernando Suarez del Solar, Chuck Lowery, Gloria Daviston, John & Soma Stickler, Shelley Morrison & Walter Dominguez, Susan & Saul Frommer, Tanja Winter, Ted & Nelisse Muga, Gary Visconti & Carlos Navarette, Paul & Deborah Haggis, Sharon & Bob Jimenez, Barbara & Joe Hudson, Sandra & Ulis Williams.Minimum contribution $250.00. RSVP required prior to August 10th. For more information, directions and reservations, see www.SoCal4kucinich.com or call Jeeni at 760-525-1915 or email jeeni@kucinich.us.If you can't afford the suggested minimum contribution, I'm personally inviting you to come anyway. Give what you can. I want you to meet Dennis, so you'll know why I'm so committed to his campaign. If you'd like to volunteer to help at this event, call me at 760-529-9809.Kucinich for President 2008 ~ www.kucinich.us ~ 877-41-Dennis (877-413-3664)Directions & ParkingParking is very limited at the Chopra Center for Living, so when you RSVP please let us know which of these shuttle stops you'll be using:Solana Beach Train Station, 105 S. Cedros Ave, Solana Beach, CA 92075 (just north of Lomas Santa Fe)We'll be picking up for the following Amtrak trains:566 Pacific Surfliner (southbound) arrives 10:39 AM769 Pacific Surfliner (northbound) arrives 10:03 AMEncinitas Town Hall: 505 S. Vulcan Avenue, Encinitas, CA 92024We'll be picking up every 10 minutes, starting at 10:00 AMMira Costa College, San Elijo Campus, 3333 Manchester Ave., Cardiff, CA 92007We'll be picking up at 10:00 AM, 10:20, 10:40 & 11:00(From I-5, take the Manchester Ave. exit in Cardiff-by-the-Sea. Go east, approximately one half mile. The campus is on the left-hand (north) side of Manchester Avenue facing the San Elijo lagoon. The campus entrance has a traffic light. See map above for location of parking lot - our shuttle pick-up will be by the Campus Police/Parking Kiosk)There is limited valet parking available at the Chopra Living Center. Let us know, when you RSVP, if this is needed. RSVP at 760-529-9809 or email jeeni@kucinich.us.
admin
Site Admin

Return to August 2007