North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

Earn $100,000 for Finding the Ohio Fraud« Thread Started on

Daily newsbrief journal for October 2006, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

Earn $100,000 for Finding the Ohio Fraud« Thread Started on

Postby admin » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:18 am

Earn $100,000 for Finding the Ohio Fraud« Thread Started on Oct 23, 2006, 11:59pm » --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Earn $100,000 for Finding the Ohio FraudSubmitted by Bob Fertik on November 15, 2004 - 12:34am.2004 Presidentread at source: http://blog.democrats.com/ohio-rewardJustice Through Music is offering a $100,000 reward for finding 2004 presidential election fraud (see terms below).I have assembled a lot of Ohio data (from the Secretary of State) in a spreadsheet called 2004-Ohio-2.xls. There are a lot of ways to analyze this data for fraud. My first hypothesis was to compare the 2004 Presidential results by county with the 2004 Supreme Court Chief Justice race. This race featured a Republican incumbent, Thomas Moyer, and a Democratic challenger, C. Ellen Connally.In theory, this race would be a fairly neutral "control," reflecting the basic partisanship of the state. To make things a bit more interesting, Ms. Connally is a black woman from Cleveland, which I would expect to increase her margin in Democratic counties, and decrease it in Republican counties, compared to the Presidential results. But I found something quite different.Look at column AG (in yellow). This is the difference between Moyer's % and Bush's %. I sorted it in ascending order, so the first row - Mercer County - has the biggest dropoff (Bush got 75%, Moyer got 59% - a dropoff of 16%). What could account for that? Fraud, possibly. Maybe Bush really got only 59% in Mercer, but the results were altered somehow to push him up to 75%.If Karl Rove wanted to steal the election, he could commit this crime in a few Republican counties and give Bush a big lead. So I highlighted (in orange) the margins in the 7 most unusual counties (Mercer, Shelby, Butler, Auglaize, Clermont, Darke, and Warren). I summed the total Republican margins for those 7 counties in Row B. I repeated this in all 4 races in the spreadsheet: Pres2004, Sen2004, Jud2004, and Pres2000.That's just one way to look for fraud. It's just a "stab", it's not rigorous in any way. Perhaps someone could do something stronger with that idea.In column B you'll find the voting machine type, which is another variable to work with.If you find the fraud, first submit it to JTMP.org to win your reward - and then post it below to tell the world!
admin
Site Admin

Return to October 2006