North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

Bush has done unspeakable damage to the U.S.« Thread Started

Daily newsbrief journal for April 2006, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

Bush has done unspeakable damage to the U.S.« Thread Started

Postby admin » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:13 am

Bush has done unspeakable damage to the U.S.« Thread Started on Apr 9, 2006, 8:22pm » --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bush has done unspeakable damage to the U.S.read source: http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2006 ... 80889Brian Hughes Date published: 4/9/2006 As Iraq falls into the abyss of civil war, I consider America before and after Sept. 11. Before that date, Iraqis had basic utilities and relative calm.While Saddam's brutality is unquestionable, "threats to this country" weren't. No WMD have been found, or even evidence of their manufacture. Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi's threat was real, and not even Ronald Reagan declared war.Red China is a threat to America, both militarily and especially economically. Iran is a nuclear threat to the planet. The recent "top secret" memos about the Bush/Tony Blair meeting documents Bush's lust for war. An insidious liar, Bush lied to America and the world, hoping to promote his rhetoric.Two-thirds of Americans are dissatisfied, even more worldwide. America's credibility is abysmal. We are now considered an imperialistic aggressor--which, thanks to Bush, is unfortunately correct. Bush's idiocy is compounded by his attempt to give control of our ports to an Arab country known as a conduit for al-Qaida money. I don't hate Arabs, just those zealots, like Bush, who try to ram their religion down my throat while looking down the barrel of a gun. I rebuke Islam, Bush's version of Christianity, and theocratic dictatorships. Iraqis don't want Christianity or democracy. Bush rails against terrorists, yet he unleashed the same horrors on the Iraqi people, and on a much bloodier scale. I would venture that not even Saddam would have killed 32,000 Iraqis in three years, or have been responsible for 2,400 dead and 17,500 wounded American service members.Those horrific losses and suffering are squarely on George Bush's shoulders.I pray the next presidential election does not produce another eight years of human and economic misery. Sept. 11 will never be forgotten, but George Bush has done far more damage to America than the terrorists did on that tragic day. Brian Hughes Spotsylvania
admin
Site Admin

Return to April 2006