North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

Tell Democrats in Congress You Stand With Them« Thread Start

Daily newsbrief journal for March 2005, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

Tell Democrats in Congress You Stand With Them« Thread Start

Postby admin » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:50 am

Tell Democrats in Congress You Stand With Them« Thread Started on Mar 13, 2005, 4:17am »--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tell Democrats in Congress You Stand With Them in Their Fight to Protect Social SecuritySign our petition to let Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and all the Democrats in Congress know that they have your support in the fight to stop President Bush's risky plan to privatize Social Security.Sign the PetitionTo: Congressional DemocratsAs top Bush administration officials tour the country trying to sell President Bush's risky plan to privatize Social Security, I stand with the unified Democrats in Congress opposing privatization.Like the majority of Americans who oppose Bush's plan to cut benefits and borrow trillions of dollars from foreign governments, I know it will make America's future less secure.Thank you for your unity in opposing Bush's risky scheme, and know that I stand with you.click here for petition> http://www.democrats.org/action/2005030 ... ?psc=front
admin
Site Admin

Return to March 2005