North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

White House Press Briefing: Sept 7 11:06 A.M. EDT « Thread S

Daily newsbrief journal for September 2004, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

White House Press Briefing: Sept 7 11:06 A.M. EDT « Thread S

Postby admin » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:25 am

White House Press Briefing: Sept 7 11:06 A.M. EDT « Thread Started on Sept 8, 2004, 11:46pm » --------------------------------------------------------------------------------For Immediate ReleaseOffice of the Press SecretarySeptember 7, 2004 Press Gaggle by Scott McclellanBomag Paving ProductsWarrensburg, Missouri 11:05 A.M. CDT MR. McCLELLAN: I'll update you on Florida for tomorrow, and then I'll update you on Thursday's schedule. We will fly to West Palm, and then the President will go to Fort Pierce, where he will see some of the ongoing relief efforts. And then from there we will fly to Miami, and the President will visit the Miami Hurricane Center. And he will also -- that's an opportunity for him to thank workers at the Hurricane Center. He will also receive an update on Hurricane Ivan while he's at the Hurricane Center in Miami. And then on Thursday -- let's see -- we're going to Pennsylvania, two events. The President will make remarks in Chalfont, Pennsylvania. And then he'll make remarks at a Johnstown, Pennsylvania Victory 2004 rally. And that's the schedule updates I have. Q Can you spell the name of the first place? MR. McCLELLAN: C-h-a-l-f-o-n-t. Q And for Wednesday, do you have a rough time, in the morning? MR. McCLELLAN: I think we're still finalizing. We'll have that out later today. But I think we leave around 11:00 a.m. Q It's just pool? MR. McCLELLAN: Yes, it's pool. That's all I have for now. All right? THE PRESS: Thank you. END 11:06 A.M. EDT
admin
Site Admin

Return to September 2004