North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

Commit-To-Volunteer

Daily newsbrief journal for October 2011, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

Commit-To-Volunteer

Postby admin » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:29 am

Friend --

A little more than one year from now, we'll all be doing one of two things.

We'll be celebrating the President's re-election, and our renewed opportunity to keep moving this country forward. Or we'll be wondering whether we could have done more -- reached out and talked to more people, helped register more voters -- when we still had time.

I plan on waking up on the morning of November 7th, 2012, knowing that President Obama was re-elected and I did everything I could to make sure of it. We have a lot of ground to cover between now and Election Day -- and we can't wait until next year to get started. That's why this week -- one year out -- we're ramping up the volunteer push that's going to get this president re-elected.

Today, say you're ready to be a part of it -- whether that means you make phone calls next week, go canvassing early next year, or take on a leadership role in your neighborhood team in the months to come.

Commit to volunteer for 2012 today.

Thousands of supporters are already at work on the ground, talking to their neighbors, pitching in however they can. But none of us can sit back on the sidelines and hope that work alone will be enough. It won't.

There isn't going to be another November between now and the election: The twelve months we have left are all we're going to get. Right now, we all have the time, and the opportunity, to step up and make a commitment to be a part of the work that we know will be the difference between winning and losing next fall.

The reality we'll all face when the dust settles after the 2012 elections is something we can affect with the actions we decide to take today.

It's time: Say you'll help shape the outcome of 2012 by committing to volunteer:

http://my.barackobama.com/Commit-To-Volunteer

Let's get out there,

Jeremy

Jeremy Bird
National Field Director
Obama for America
admin
Site Admin

Return to October 2011