North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

The Obama Administration’s Blueprint for a Secure Energy Fut

Daily newsbrief journal for March 2011, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/twitterarchive for daily twitter archive briefs and follow twitter @usdemocrats

The Obama Administration’s Blueprint for a Secure Energy Fut

Postby admin » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:19 pm

The Obama Administration’s Blueprint for a Secure Energy Future
Posted by Heather Zichal on March 30, 2011 at 4:20 PM EDT

“Today, my Administration is releasing a Blueprint for A Secure Energy Future that outlines the comprehensive national energy policy we’ve pursued since the day I took office. And here at Georgetown, I’d like to talk in broad strokes about how we will secure that future."
-- President Obama, March 30, 2011

Rising prices at the pump affect everybody – workers and farmers; truck drivers and restaurant owners. Businesses see it impact their bottom line. Families feel the pinch when they fill up their tank. For Americans already struggling to get by, it makes life that much harder. Demand for oil in countries like China and India is only growing, and the price of oil will continue to rise with it. That’s why we need to make ourselves more secure and control our energy future by harnessing all of the resources that we have available and embracing a diverse energy portfolio.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/03/ ... rgy-future
admin
Site Admin

Return to March 2011