North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

Gators for Meek Important Updates

Daily Newsbrief Journal for April 2010

Gators for Meek Important Updates

Postby admin » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:51 pm

Gators for Meek.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=100186860952

Dominique Martin April 19, 2010 at 12:44pm
Subject: Important Updates

Hi everybody this is Dominique Martin, President of Gators for Meek if I have not had the pleasure of meeting you all individually. Unfortunately due to some unexpected events Gators for Meek will not be meeting tonight. With that said, Gators for Meek will not stay dormant for long. There are many new events and opportunities arising fast and we look forward to seeing you all come out and help out with the campaign the best way you can. There will be a meeting before we all leave for summer and this meeting will be very important for all those who are already involved or who are looking to get involved with the campaign. So please keep checking your emails and the facebook group so that you can stay up to date with us and our campaign. Also feel free to add me on facebook my name is spelled just like it is "Dominique Martin". Just look for the Meek picture. Also add our eBoard members to and take time to get familiar with them. We are all fun loving social people so don't be afraid to introduce yourself. Their names will also be listed below. Thank you all for reading the email and staying on board with the campaign we hope to see you all at our next meeting (more info to come soon) and GO MEEK!

Dominique Martin - President
Mitchell Ortega - Vice President
Olivia Link - Secretary
Nick Mildebrath - Public Relations
Patrice Lyons - Treasurer
admin
Site Admin

Return to April 2010