North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

Georgia's National Day

Daily newsbrief journal for May 2013, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/weblog for a global compendium library and follow twitter @usdemocrats

Georgia's National Day

Postby admin » Fri May 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Georgia's National Day

Press Statement
John Kerry
Secretary of State
Washington, DC
May 23, 2013

It is my pleasure to send my warmest regards to the people of Georgia as you celebrate your Independence on May 26.

Our two countries share a close partnership, built on a firm foundation of shared values and mutual interests. We remain committed to Georgia’s territorial integrity and sovereignty within its internationally recognized borders, and to the continued strengthening of Georgia’s democratic institutions.

We honor the commitment of your troops who serve in Afghanistan, including those who have made the ultimate sacrifice, and we continue to support Georgia’s integration into the Euro-Atlantic community.

On this day, we reaffirm our commitment to deepening this friendship, for in unity and partnership, there is strength. I congratulate Georgians around the world as you mark your country’s independence.

PRN: 2013/0633
admin
Site Admin

Return to May 2013