North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

Want to know why Romney put his money on the right-wing wond

Daily newsbrief journal for August 2012, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

Want to know why Romney put his money on the right-wing wond

Postby admin » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Want to know why Romney put his money on the right-wing wonder boy, Paul Ryan, as his VP candidate?

You’re going to see this week. When Ryan gives his big Convention speech and starts railing against Obamacare, those Tea Party fanatics are going to be leaping off their backsides to donate whatever they’ve got to defeat the President.

There's no way around it -- combine all this Tea Party money with all that Koch Brothers’ Super PAC cash, and we’re in danger of letting this thing get out of hand.

We've gotta close the gap and fight back before it’s too late.

Chip in $3 or whatever you can muster to back up President Obama with a Democratic majority >>

Now, we’re coming down to the home stretch - the election is only a couple months out. I don't want that feeling in my gut after it's over where I wish we’d done more.

So I need y’all with me right now. Step up, hit ‘em where it counts, and send these guys packing once and for all:

http://dccc.org/Send-em-Packing

C’mon now!

James
admin
Site Admin

Return to August 2012