North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

You deserve this

Daily newsbrief journal for August 2012, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

You deserve this

Postby admin » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:54 am

Four years ago, I watched Barack Obama accept the Democratic Party's nomination to run for president of the United States at the Democratic convention.

I couldn't have been more proud -- of Barack, of my party, and of my country. And okay, I might have cried a little when he spoke.

I can't wait to see what happens at the convention this year. I know that there will be great speakers and lots of excited Democrats ready to win in November. But what I think is the neatest part of this is that one lucky person and their guest are going to have the chance to fly out to the convention and meet my good friends, President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama.

Chip in $3 or whatever you can today to be automatically entered for the chance to win this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

We'll fly you both out to Charlotte and put you up for three days -- and you'll get VIP passes to the convention. And here's the best part: On the night of President Obama's speech, you'll get to sit in the First Lady's section and witness history in the making.

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, but you deserve it. Democrats like you have been doing a lot to help us win in November. But our work is far from over.

We know that the only way that Democrats will overcome the record spending on the other side is if we all band together to give our candidates across the country the resources they need to win on Election Day.

So donate $3 or whatever you can today to help us win in November -- and you'll be automatically entered for a free trip to the convention in Charlotte (not to mention the chance to meet the First Lady and the President). I'm excited just thinking about it!

Get your name in the hat today:

https://my.democrats.org/Front-Row-with ... d-Michelle

Thanks,

Donna Brazile
admin
Site Admin

Return to August 2012