North America weblog
International weblog
Democrats twitter directory
Latest Government Jobs and Public Tenders
Jobs Matrix
Global Travel Information
Pop Entertainment Forum
Start Portal

Please make a donation to support upkeep of the daily news journal, back archives, twitter feeds and the compendium library.

Yep, me again. Surprise: I'm here to ask you for money.

Daily newsbrief journal for July 2012, also see http://www.usdemocrats.com/brief for a global 100-page perpetual brief and follow twitter @usdemocrats

Postby admin » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Here's why: Tomorrow is our biggest fundraising deadline yet, and I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't ask everyone who is able to make a donation.

We just can't win without supporters like you pitching in what you can, when you can -- we're facing too much special-interest spending on the other side to keep up without everyone doing their part.

Can you donate $3 or more before tomorrow night's deadline?

To be frank, we've gotten our behinds handed to us the past two FEC deadlines by Mitt Romney and his crew. I'll refrain from sharing how that really makes me feel.

But that hasn't stopped us from opening more offices, hiring more field organizers, and reaching out to more voters. Ultimately, that's what's going to deliver us a win in November -- and that's all thanks to the 2.4 million grassroots donors like you who are building this campaign.

It might sound crass, but ramping up our ground game to the level it needs to be across the country takes cash -- a whole lot of it.

You know what to do. Chip in if you can, before tomorrow at midnight:

https://donate.barackobama.com/July-Deadline

99 days left. Here we go.

Ann Marie

Ann Marie Habershaw
Chief Operating Officer
Obama for America
admin
Site Admin

Return to July 2012